- Sketch the existing layout of your room(s). Be sure to include all windows, doors, closets, vents, etc
- Grab a tape measure and measure wall to wall and write down the total length (in inches) of each wall. Be sure to mark and measure individual doorways, windows, and any built-ins. Be sure that the total of the individual measurements on any one wall should be the total of the measurement of the wall corner to corner.
- What is the ceiling height?
- Where are the electrical outlets and switches?
- What are the heights of the doors and windows?
- Where are existing lights?
YOU CAN ALSO SEND US EXISTING PLANS IF YOU HAVE THEM.